The Shark eats the Bat.
PREHISTORIC SHARK: MEGALODON
Megalodon is an extinct species of shark that lived 1.5 million years ago and as you can probably tell from the above pictures it was HUGE, here are some few facts
- It’s teeth were over 7 inches long
- It’s bite can deliver from 10.2-18.6 tons of force, enough to crush a prehistoric whale’s skull like a grape
- It feasted on prehistoric whales, dolphins, squids, fish, and even giant turtles
- It’s fossils have been found all over the world
- No one knows why it went extinct
To put into perspective how large these sharks were contrast a Megalodon tooth with a modern day Great White Shark:
It went extinct because the waters got too cold for it to survive being so big. At least I’m pretty sure.
Steven Spielberg smiling and relaxing in the jaws of Bruce the Shark.
smile, you sonofva –
Hey, shark fans! It’s been a while. Even though we’re in retirement, I thought you should know that today is dinerdebbie's birthday!
Yes, she’s the one who drew the sharks for our covers, which is why my birthday gift to her lacks a certain artistic flair. But, knowing how many Marvel geeks we have among us, and how many shark fans, I thought you might like to see my efforts anyway.
Happy birthday, Debbie!
Anna & the Shark Fans